Andermatt’s powder DE comes in an easy-to-use squeezable puffer. Apply a clearly visible layer to hutches, housing, perches, roosting areas and/or dust baths. Comes in a 200g ready-to-use puffer bottle.
- The ONLY licensed organic product on the market 100% organic and environmentally friendly
What is DE?
Diatomaceous earth is a fast-acting, natural powder made of fossilised algae skeletons. It’s a great natural solution to prevent and treat against many types of mites and crawling insects, including red mite/chicken mite.
But not all DEs are created equal!
But don’t just use any DE – have full peace of mind with InsectoSec.
Did you know most DEs are unregistered (and therefore illegal)? This means their contents, safety and effectiveness have not been tested. They could be useless, or even dangerous. InsectoSec is fully registered in the UK.
- Extremely high-grade with tightly maintained production process
- Approved for use in Lion Mark egg production
- Proven efficacy against crawling insect and mite pests
- Can be safely used around chickens
- Zero egg withholding period
- OF&G approved